Safety & Rules for Riders
Rules of the Trail:
- LEAVE NO TRACE – If you bring it in, you MUST bring it out. Leave no trash on the trail.
- Motor Vehicles are not allowed on the course, however, you will cross multiple gravel road intersections. All participants are expected to stop and look both ways prior to crossing an intersection.
- Participants must progress along course by bicycle only. No motorized assistance or hitching rides.
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed on the trail.
- Pets are not allowed to accompany participants on the trail.
- Participants beginning a leg after 6pm MUST have a headlamp and red blinking LED light. Participants will not be allowed to continue after 6pm without these items.
- Participants in the Full and Half Distance Rides must be at least 12 years of age on the day of the ride and must have parental consent.
- Participants in the Short Distance (Admire) must be at least 10 years of age on the day of the ride and must have parental consent.
- Participants must always have their number plate on the front of their bike. Do not fold, cut, or damage the number plate in any way as it contains your timing chip.
- Official Cut-Off is at Midnight, Saturday October 7th. All riders must be in by Midnight in order to receive their finishers award.
- Ear buds prohibited